Sunday 7 February 2010

A game with Vulture

I had a F.A.D. game with Vulture last week. He won this one by taking and holding the objective with his light power armored troops, and backing them up with a kick ass anti-infantry walker. Here are some pictures of the game and the 15mm Sci-fi miniatures that I have been working on.




Vulture's anti-infantry walker stands guard as his light power armored troops take the objective . There was an infantry unit in the gap between the woods and the hill...was...until the walker came around the hill...


Some of my infantry from Rebel Minis.


My walker from Critical Mass.



Some of Vulture's infantry advancing through cover.



My walker flanks as part of my force takes a hill.



The battlefield.

2 comments:

  1. The paint job on your Critical Mass walker is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete